Please find attached the document in which the installation and configuration guidelines for these devices are explained, in English language.
Articles in this section
- Adding Safire cameras or recorders to a SAFIRE NVR remotely
- Reset of Safire cameras SF-IPSD4704IHA-4P and SF-IPSD4704IHA-4PW
- How to set up NAS as a backup disk on a SAFIRE computer
- How to configure the SNMP monitoring service on SAFIRE (or Hikvision) equipment
- Video Tampering in SAFIRE
- Configuring a RAID1 in a SAFIRE videorecorder
- PC requirements by number of channels, coding power and video quality for SAFIRE Control Center
- Error 153 in Safire Connect
- Maximum number of line crossings allowed with the SF-IPSD6025UIWH-2 camera
- Where is the SD card slot located on camera SF-IPSD8232UIWHA-2P?