This tutorial is made with the SF-VIMOD-CAM-IP firmware version V2.2.45 build 210519
And SF-VI112-IPW-2MF as a Sub door station
Enter the master configuration page:
- Open SCC (Safire Control Center)
- Click on the master configuration icon
- Open the Device Management tab
Add the slave outdoor station:
- Make sure that the new board is "Inactive"
- Click "Add".(Add)
- Select the device type:"Sub Door Station"
- Fill in the rest (the registration password can be different from the device)
- This will be the number of the slave, the first slave starts with 1 and the next with number 2
- Ok to save
- At first it seems to be offline
- The SCC will program the device automatically and the device will reboot and come online when you refresh the configuration page