Call up the menu by pressing the button in the PTZ control interface, or call preset #95.
1. Connect the camera with the TVI DVR, and monitor, as shown in the figure below.
2. Turn on the analog camera, TVI DVR and monitor to view the image on the monitor.
3. Click PTZ Control to enter the PTZ Control interface.
4. Call up the camera menu by clicking or call preselection no. 95.
5. Click the direction arrow to control the camera
1). Press the up/down direction button to select the item.
2). Click Iris + to confirm the selection
3). Press the left/right direction button to adjust the value of the selected item.