The HD-SDI camera model SD703-FSDI has advanced features.
1. Access the camera's Main Menu by calling Preset 95 or by calling Preset 9 twice in a row in less than 3 seconds. Select Function Setting and there choose Presets, pressing on IRIS+.
In Presets we can access each of the functions: Preset Number XX, Set Preset, Show Preset, Clear Preset and Edit Preset Label.
2. Choose the preset number to act on by placing the cursor on Preset Number and press IRIS+ to select the preset number within the range 1-128. In the example image you select the preset 5 and act on it.
3. Select Set Preset by pressing IRIS+, where you can adjust the desired enlargement level with the cursors. Pressing IRIS+ again, we will record the current horizontal, vertical and zoom position in the preset number we are in. At the beginning of this adjustment, the image will jump to the maximum optical zoom level.
4. To access the current preset position, select Show Preset and press IRIS+ so that the camera will be located at the recorded position in the selected preset.
5. To clear the current preset position, select Clear Preset and press IRIS+.
6. To edit the name of the current preset, select Edit Preset Label and press IRIS+ to access the Edit Preset Label submenu, where the system names PRESET-XX by default, pressing IRIS+ to edit the name.
:1. To program, display, delete, or edit a preset name, you must first choose the preset number.
2. The preset name can be up to 16 characters long. Pressing IRIS+ continuously to move over the desired character and using space to erase it. At the end of editing characters press IRIS+ to advance to the next one. Pressing IRIS+ on the last character will engrave the name. Pressing IRIS- will exit the option.