CONFIGURATION A PRIORI
The first thing to do with the keyboard is to set a password (like any Safire equipment). This can be done from the SADP software or from the keyboard itself when booting. On the keyboard itself, to switch between numbers and upper and lower case letters use Focus+. Be careful with putting characters from the SADP because on the keyboard you can't put them, so it would be impossible to replicate the insertion of a password with letters.
The keyboard is accessed through a path such as: https://IP (for example: https://172.18.214.70)
To add a recorder or an IP camera
LOCAL MODE CONFIGURATION
When we have added a recorder by IP, to control it we have to go to the option Shortcut-DVR by IP. There we put the device we have added, the 1 in this example, 1+DEV+OK.
- To put a camera to full size we have to put Number+CAM
- With the joystick up-down or right-left you can change the channel you are viewing
- With the Focus-(Mult) key we switch between the different camera quadrants, then with the joystick we can change the cameras in that quadrant, for example, if we leave quadrant 4 and we are watching channels 1 to 4, if we press the joystick it changes to be able to watch channels 5 to 8.
- To control the PTZ of the channel we are on, use the IRIS-(PTZ) button.
- With the WIPER button (MENU) we access the start menu
When we have added an external IP recorder, to control it we have to go to the Shortcut option, then to the keyboard option. There we put the ID number of the device we have added, 1 in this example, 1+DEV and then we press the channel number where the motorized camera is, example 4+CAM and we will be able to move the motorized camera with external IP.