Here are the instructions to proceed with the disassociation:
How to unpair a Safire device from the cloud account via the local network
In order to disassociate a Safire device from the corresponding P2P account, without knowing the password of the aforementioned account, you can proceed as follows:
- Download and install the SADP v126.96.36.199u software. You can download it from this link. IMPORTANT: it is possible to do it only with this version
- Once the program has started, select the device in question using the appropriate box on the far left
- Click on the 'Unbind' button at the top right
- In the window that appears, enter the username 'admin', the password of the user in question and the verification code in the image on the right;
- If everything went well, the software will return a confirmation message to us.