In order to obtain captures of the user at the time of making a transfer in these devices, a very precise configuration must be followed.
1) Formatting a FAT32 SD card
2) Reset the device to factory default
3) Start the device normally, generating the relevant passwords
4) Associate the device with Safire Control Center AC
5) In Safire Control Center AC, activate the following options:
6) Turn off the device
7) Insert the SD card
8) Start the device again
9) Activate, in the menu System -> Camera of the device, the options in the box below:
10) Perform user fingerprint capture or register your card
11) Make the transfer: at this moment the photo will be made
It is necessary to wait for the photo to be correctly transferred to the SD (it can take up to 5 minutes) the menu where you can find it is SD-> Capture and is visible even from the PC.