If the Socket device has not been successfully unlinked from another Hub, do the following to connect it to the new hub:
- Make sure that Socket is outside the wireless network coverage area of the previous hub.
- Select the hub you want to pair Socket with.
- Click Add device.
- Assign a name to the device, scan or enter the QR code manually (located on the box and on the device) and select the stay.
- Select Add; the countdown will begin.
- During the countdown, for a few seconds, connect at least 25 W of load to Socket (by connecting and disconnecting an active kettle or lamp).
- Socket will appear in the list of hub devices.