To connect any Safire device that has "Safire DDNS services"
Previously, you have to be registered and your account activated before logging in at www.safiredns.com.
1. Create a domain
1. Open and log in to www.safiredns.com
2. Select SafireDNS
3. Add a domain
4. Select the zone
5. In the domain name enter any name as client name or project name
9. IPv4 or IPv6 address (check the myipaddress.com site for your IP address)
2. Add a device in ProCloud
1. Go to Procloud
2. And click on + Add device
3. Enter the name of the DDNS address you created in the previous step
3. Port Forwarding
1. For Safire's decisions we need to forward ports 80 and 8000
2. Port 80 is for the web interface of the camera or recorder
3. Port 8000 is for the native communication protocol
ZTE Modem router example
Xiaomi router example:
Reyee router example
3. Enter DDNS type in the camera or recorder
1. Check the ports that are used on the camera/recorder and open the(1) camera/recorder settings page
2. Select Network
3. Then the basic settings
4. Port tab
5. If it does not work, you can check the NAT configuration
6. You can also switch to manual port assignment
7. Enable DDNS on and enter credentials
8. Go to the DDNS tab
9. Enable DDNS
10. Select SafireDNS when using "Safire DDNS Servies"
11. Use the domain you created (in 2. Add a device in ProCloud)
12. DDNS username and password and not those of the device.
When all the configuration has been done correctly it should look like the image below in the Safire ProCloud.
Check that the status icon, the device is linked and the configuration options appear.