In case of parity problem when switching to a new account.
When using the external power supply
When using the battery
1. Open the Tuya application on your mobile device.
2. Click on the + icon at the top left.
3. Select the type of device (in this case the video doorbell)
3. Press and hold the reset button until you hear the confirmation tone.
4. Wait a few seconds until the red LED starts flashing
5. If you are not connected to a 2.4 GHZ WiFi network, it will prompt you to change the WiFi access point.
6. When the correct WiFi access point is selected, enter the WiFi access point password
7. Scan the QR code on your mobile device with the camera. Approximately 20cm with the mobile camera, which may need to be repeated several times.
(7a.) If you still have connection problems, try setting the screen to maximum brightness when the camera cannot scan the QR code.
8. When you have heard the confirmation prompt, on your mobile device and press "I have heard a prompt"
When the video doorbell has the connection it will start to connect on your 2.4GHz WiFi network
When the device is added, assign the device to a room and rename the device.