IPDM121-2I, IPDM255-3I, IPCV229-2I and IPCV245-P3I IP cameras are compatible with X-Security NVRs via ONVIF protocol.
To do this, after having located and configured the camera in the appropriate IP for the network environment, using iCMS3, we will proceed to add it to the NVR:
1. We access the NVR with administrator credentials:
2. We navigate to Config> Remote> Remote device
3. Click on Search. device, we locate the camera through its IP, port and ONVIF protocol.
In our example it is the IP 172.18.2.241
4. We mark the box next to the IP and click on Add, showing as added at the bottom:
5. If we have changed the default password of the camera, we will edit the configuration by clicking on Modify and we will write the correct credentials in Username and Password, clicking on Save to finish.
With this we could already view the camera, make recordings, etc.