EZCloud is Uniview's free cloud service. Visiotech recommends linking any device from its first use.
Some of the advantages offered by EZCloud are:
- Instant password recovery in case of loss.
- Access to the full configuration of the device from anywhere without having to open ports or perform any configuration on the network.
- Access via EZStation software and EZView app from anywhere.
- Ability to share devices to other users with custom permissions in 2 easy steps ("Share devices to other users via P2P")
Here's how to link a device to an EZCloud account If you do not have an account, go to"https://eu.ezcloud.uniview.com/login" to sign up.
- In the device's web configuration, Network > EZCloud.
- Enable "EZCloud".
- "Add Without Signup" will be enabled in case you want to add yourself to the EZView app without using an EZCloud account.
- Copy the registration code or "Register Code".
Through a web browser:
- Device Management > Add. Paste the copied code into the "Register Code" field and assign the name you want to give the device.
Using the EZView app:
- Devices > Add > Scan > Icon bottom left corner > Paste Registration Code