To configure these devices to call multiple screens, the following must be done:
- The two monitors have to be masters and each with its own number one the 9901 and the other 9902 for example:
- The VTO2000A-C has to have the firmware: (General_MultiPush_VTO2000A_EngDutFreGerItlPorRusSpa_Audio_P_16M_V1.000.0000.0.R.20161124)
- In the board you have to activate the modular section: Now you can add the module of the extensions:
- We add the board in monitor 1 and what will happen is that when calling any of the buttons it calls monitor 1. When adding the board to monitor 2 it will always appear as if the camera is disconnected In order for the camera to connect and call this second monitor, we must enter into the configuration of the board and add the number of this second monitor:Now we will indicate what monitors are called by each button of the extension module:For this configuration, the button of the same board will call monitor 1, which has the number 9901 and the first button of the extension module to the 2nd monitor with the number 9902. If we click on any of the others, a message will pop up, saying that this button has no extensions assigned.
- To receive the Push notification on the cell phone we do not have to scan the QR code directly from the device but we have to do it from: When doing so, the board's username and password will be requested (admin/default admin) and, after that, the corresponding QR code will be displayed:
- This code is not only the NS but also the room number:
If instead of button number 1 we put button number 2, what appears in the room number is the 9902 that makes reference to that second button.
In the same mobile, you can not have 2 buttons added because it is the same serial number and gives an error that the equipment is already added, this makes sense because they are really different calls (to different homes).