In X-Security and/or Dahua IP cameras, the DDNS section called "DDNS Server" cannot be modified, so if we want to use the CCTVDDNS server, we would have difficulties to do it.
In order for us to modify this section we will follow the following steps:
1. Access the IP camera through Google Chrome.
2. You can access the DDNS configuration section:
3. Right-click on the "Server address" section and click on the option "Inspect item"
4. By doing this, the window with the source code of the application opens, and by clicking on the "Server address" section, it places us directly on the line of code that affects that section:
5. Once there, what we have to do is delete the word "disabled", which is what prevents that field from being modifiable:
6. Once that's done, we close the source code window and we can modify the "Server address" field: