- Anti-disturbance: Filter that reduces the interference produced by the environment temperature
- Activate-Shade Scene: Filter that reduces interference from shadows. Activate if the scene contains mostly shaded areas
- Iso-therm filter: By activating it, you can automatically adjust the grey scale
However, these three parameters are often used in very specific situations and will therefore be removed in future firmware.
On the other hand:
- AGC: stands for Automatic Gain Control, which is the gain applied to the image. The higher the gain, the brighter the video but the louder the noise
- FFC: directly controls the camera's shutter speed (by means of a directly proportional logic: the more you increase FFC, the higher such speed will be)