For this article, we used the SF-IPT020A-4I1 IP camera and for the counting line crossing counting.
When you're thinking about buying a counting camera, please consult with sales before buying an IP counting camera.
Activating the IP camera
Please open the link below how to activate a Safire Smart IP camera.
Set the IP address of the camera
Please open the link below how to change the IP address from the IP camera.
Now that the camera is setup and given an IP address.
Selecting the Target Counting
1. Open the Internet Explorer Edge (there is no need to install a plugin (only for high resolutions))
2. Enter the IP address from the camera and login with the username and password
3. Click on the tab Config
4. Select More (this will open a new window
5. Select Target Counting by line or Area
Target Counting by Line
6. Enable the function Target Counting by Line
7. Set the option and settings that is needed
8. Counting reset option Daily, Weekly, and Monthly or off
10. Select the tab Area
11. Click to start drawing a line, see the GIF below then Stop after drawing the line
12. Set options
13. Save to continue
14. Edit when needed and click on save
1. Open the tab Statistics
2. The Type of event
3. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Annual report
4. Enter or Leave
5. Count to collect the date from the camera (no live update for this, there is the live tap and OSD
6. Table Report
7. Graphic report
8. Time and date