The computer used for this example is the UV-NVR-104LS-P4 with firmware version - B3702.2.5.190903
- Log into the recorder through the recorder monitor using the mouse.
- And select System for system settings.
- "Device Name" Device name: To change the device name when necessary.
- "Device ID" Device ID: Whenever the device ID needs to be changed.
- "Device Language" "Mouse Pointer Speed Device language: Change the language to English or Spanish (only option in firmware version B3702.2.5.190903).
- "Mouse Pointer Speed Mouse pointer speed: Change the mouse speed when needed.
- "Enable Password Enable password: When disabled, no password is needed to perform actions.
- "Auto Logout (min.) Auto Logout (min.): Change the logout time in minutes options 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or never.
- "Instant Playback" Instant replay: Direct replay of up to 99 minutes (generally 5-10 minutes works best).
- Enable the Startup Wizard" "Enable the Startup Wizard Enable the Startup Wizard: When enabled the recorder will show each time the startup wizard.
- "Video Output" Video Output: HDMI, VGA or HDMI/VGA (HDMI/VGA with the same channels).
- "Resolution" Resolution: For best display should match the resolution of the screen.
- "Preview Windows Preview windows: Match the camera windows on the monitor at the same time.
- "Max. Alarm-Triggered live view" Max. Alarm-Triggered live view: Set the camera number to be displayed in case of alarm.
- "Sequence Interval(sec)" Sequence Interval(sec): The interval time in seconds to switch to the next camera window.
- "Camera ID Name" Camera ID Name: Select the camera to be displayed in the preview.
- Change the window layout.
- The camera number to choose.
- Delete so that no camera is displayed.
- Go to the next window in the sequence.
- "Edit" Edit: To edit the existing user.
- "Add" Add: to add a new user.
- User Credentials.
- "Basic Permissions Basic permissions: select the user's rights.
- "Camera Permissions Camera permissions.
- Select the camera for that user.