Partial arming will allow us, depending on the alarm input that we activate, to arm a series of cameras or others, and only those cameras will send events to the ARC, for example
To do this we will have to follow these steps:
- Have an alarm profile configured in Arming/Disarming, we can use the Normal one or create a new one
- Configure all the perimeters of all the channels in silent mode:
- We set the alarm inputs that we are going to use in silent mode, in this case we are going to use inputs 3 and 4 for the two partitions:
- At this point we will configure the Work bit, these are the ones that will perform in sending the events. Therefore, they will have to be configured with the Normal profile that we indicated at the beginning, a Work bit will have to be used for each analytic channel, choosing the camera that we are configuring and establishing in each case the perimeter of the camera and the partition to which it belongs.
- Example 1: Camera 1 will be configured in work bit 1, Normal profile, with perimeter 1 and partition 1, so if we close relay contact 1 we will arm this channel:
- Example2: Camera 2 will be configured in work bit 2, Normal profile, with perimeter 2 and on partition 2, therefore if we close relay contact 2 we will arm this channel:
With these steps we would already be configured the two channels each one in a partition
Regarding the recording on the Xtralis unit, we have 2 options:
- Record whenever a perimeter event occurs, regardless of whether the partitions are armed or not. In this case we will choose the channel we want to record, its perimeter and, using the OR option , add the work bit of that channel:
- The other option is to make the recording only when the perimeter occurs and the partition in question is armed, in this case we will only add the Workbit:
RELAY OUTPUTS CONFIGURATION
With this way of working with partial arming, if we want to activate a relay output for each of the partitions that we have configured, we will set each of the outputs with the work bit of all the cameras of the partition using the OR option.
If, for example, my partition 1 is configured with channels 1 and 2, and I want to activate relay 1, the configuration will be by selecting that output and adding the Work bit of the two channels with the OR option: