1. Make sure the device connects to the wired or wireless Internet successfully
2. Check the device's TCP/IP settings, make sure the network parameters, including the DNS server address, are set correctly. The DNS server should not be empty and it is suggested that it be set to 18.104.22.168. Sometimes, enabling DHCP helps the device to come online.
3. Make sure that the Hik-Connect or Safire Connect function (depending on the brand) in Platform Access is activated and saved correctly. If there is an error code such as 0x1007 in the local GUI of the device, it means that the DNS server address is not correct.
4. Make sure the device has full authority to access the Internet. There should not be a blockade in the firewall and the device should allow access to the following ports.
5. The device and the Hik-Connect account (or Safire Connect, depending on the brand) must be registered on the same server. If the device supports server address customization, you can change it to the corresponding server address.
a) Default server address: dev.hik-connect.com
b) Server in Singapore: dev.sgp.hik-connect.com
c) Server in North America: dev.us.hik-connect.com
d) Server in Europe: dev.eu.hik-connect.com
e) Server in South America: dev.sa.hik-connect.com
f) Server in Russia: dev.rus.hik-connectru.com
g) If the default server address of the device is litedev.hik-connect.com,
the device address must be in the same format as litedev.eu.hik-connect.com