This model of panoramic camera allows the following modes:
- Mode 1: Panorama (the 4 streams mounted to give us the 180 degrees)
- Mode 2: Panorama + ePTZ (the same as mode 1 and also the 4 separate views, each focusing where you are looking at your own lens)
- Mode 3: Original (the 4 separate views and focusing on the 4 different points)
- Mode 4: Divided Panorama (4 separate streams that mount a videowall of the entire scene)
In each of these modes you can configure each stream according to the requirements of resolution, fps, etc...
The mode that would use more channels is the second one (panorama + ePTZ), which uses up to 4+1=5 NVR channels. It works similarly to a fisheye camera, from this point of view.
A couple of details about the NVR:
- as for the decoding capacity of the associated NVR, this is usually no more than 32 Mpx. If we choose Mode 2, obviously the NVR will decode the streams assigning to each one the resolution that is possible at that moment, but surely the "panoramic mount" in coexistence with the 4 separate streams can not reach 32 Mpx. Modes 3 and 4, instead, allow to obtain up to 8 Mpx for each channel, and the Mode 4 videowall composes the total 32 Mpx but not in panoramic mode. That is, we can continue to treat each channel separately at the level of video features, ptz control, etc...
- the NVRs that can be added to these camera models are peculiar, and also require special firmware in case you want to use modes 1,2 and 4. Ask our SAT to know more about the availability status of these machines and their firmwares in our catalogue.