1. Download and install the iFT Gateway Commissioning Tool program, which can be found at the following link: https://www.myiftgateway.com/
2. Create an account in the Xtralis Cloud by clicking on the "Register" tab. At that point you will be asked to "Redeem" the license token, entering the alphanumeric code you received in a white envelope together with the product. By entering this code, the licenses will be released.
3. Once the token is redeemed, you will automatically return to the window shown in step 2. Press "Manage".
4. The Gateway, which must be installed on the same network as the PC, will be located by pressing the "Detect" tab.
5. Access the Gateway by entering the username, control port and password (if the credentials have not previously been established, the default username is 0 and the control port is 2000, while the password is 666777)
6. Assign the desired license to each Gateway channel and click on "Apply"
7. At this point you will be ready to start the system configuration on the AdProXO Client software.